Friday, August 13, 2004

My own FireFox userContent.css tweaks

Following the lead of Hick's tweaking FireFox, I've added a couple of my own from my userContent.css:

/* just plain annoying things */
marquee { display: none !important; }
blink { text-decoration: none !important; }

/* add an e-mail icon to mailto: links */
a[href^=”mailto:”] { 
      background: url(mail.gif) no-repeat top left !important; 
      padding-left: 20px !important; 
}
/* alternatively, I've used 
   text-decoration: overline; for e-mail */

/* always have an underline */
a:hover { text-decoration: underline !important; }

I also included these in Hick's comments.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, those were very helpful. I'm glad I found your site and I'm adding you to my bloglines feeds

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger nake89 said...

Cool :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home