Friday, August 13, 2004

My own FireFox userContent.css tweaks

Following the lead of Hick's tweaking FireFox, I've added a couple of my own from my userContent.css:

/* just plain annoying things */
marquee { display: none !important; }
blink { text-decoration: none !important; }

/* add an e-mail icon to mailto: links */
a[href^=”mailto:”] { 
      background: url(mail.gif) no-repeat top left !important; 
      padding-left: 20px !important; 
}
/* alternatively, I've used 
   text-decoration: overline; for e-mail */

/* always have an underline */
a:hover { text-decoration: underline !important; }

I also included these in Hick's comments.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Ski said...

Thanks, those were very helpful. I'm glad I found your site and I'm adding you to my bloglines feeds

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger nake89 said...

Cool :D

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " seo book " on Google.

I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home